BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Try to calm myself down....

So yeah,
lately I've been freaking out for things which happened in my life lately.

I've been worrying all the time, loose some weight and loose hairs.

So I decided to re-united with God, to seek for peace and calm.
Well, I haven't pray so much lately, but I think I could start over.
And today I finally feel pretty good.

I read the bible, and I read this blog which has the "daily bread", and feel good about it, I pray too.
And I also listening to Lukisan Pagi, a song by Tohpati ft. Shakila :
Tohpati ft Shakila - Lukisan Pagi

So, hope I will be in this spirit all the time, and I won't be too easy to worry about stuffs. 

----------------------------------------------------------

and today we went to the park with Muffin,
below are some pictures :

The happy little family in the park 



Catch and Run


Muff : I am being naughty
Bill : arrgghhhh.....zzzzz....

Muffin, the apple of our eyes


It was a fine day, in the end...


Que sera-sera.... YAY !!!

No comments: