BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

26th birthday

I am 26 y.o !
It was the 1st bday which I really not looking forward to, because of so many things happened in my life, and I was stressed out too.

Friends send their birthday wishes on SMS and FB wall, thank you so much, it means a lot for me :)

It turns out to be an okay day at work, and in the night time me and bill went out to the Gubei Rd and ate some street food over there.

Saturday I didnt work, and Bill took me for this surprise !!
He took me to a NICE 2 hours oil massage !!!
It was really-really nice, and the place was sooooo good.
And I felt so relax after that, and I didnt know that he is going to take me there !
Its a big surprise.
Thank you, dear.

the couple dressed up :)


him
 
her


the hair

After this very relaxing massage, we went to Ma Boon Krong to eat some Thai food, and took taxi home (we're lucky to get the taxi pretty fast, it was raining !)

It was a happy day

Thank you, Bill
I L U heaps !


2 comments:

Yuli said...

Happy B'day Tess..
Wish u all the best..
Happy forever and never ending love..
Both of you are great couple^^ NICE

-Tess- said...

thank you yul ! :D