BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

SEX and work ;)

For the last 6 days, I was in Beijing for a business trip, taking care this so called Beijing Financial Exhibition.
I am responsible for the booth, the goods, the hotels, the taxi, restaurants, the car, the show ticket, and anything u can name... (HAHA !!)

It's been nice to be back in Beijing, the city which I really love, with it's big and wide street, lots of trees, and people are so much friendlier than Shanghai. I love you, Beijing. I'm so glad to be back.

Even though it is nice to be in Beijing, it's also stressful. I was stressed when lots of changes made on the booth, which will cost us some money which I should be responsible at, plus there was this major change decided by my tall colleague about the panel proven to be useless, because the bosses decided to use the old panel with a little bit of cutting on the bottom part. But, by the time the bosses decided, the new panel is about to be done. I should talk to him about this pricing.

Then it was stressful when I need to take over the hotel reservation stuffs in Shenzhen, because only know roughly about this matter, and suddenly I am responsible. But I did it, even though I got scolded a little bit.

Most of the dinner time was nervous. Only 2 times (yesterday and today) that the dinner is relaxing for me, so that I can eat a lot. Like usual, boss in the bad mood, and he became very emotional.
But anyway, he is my boss. As much as he made me stressed and depressed, I know I just love him as he is (-When he is NICE !! -)

About sex....
Sex scene #1 can be read on my previous post titled "I'm Disgusted", that's the first time I saw people having sex, LIVE SHOW for 2 seconds (maybe not even)

Sex #2 was yesterday, Sept 3, when in the night time I came out my bedroom and at first I though it was a laughing noise, but then I realized that it's a girl's moaning noise...
"Ah..Ah...Ah....."
That girl was LOUD...! hahaha....
Now I regret I didn't knock on their doors... :p

Sex #3 was today, when I was on the way from boss's hotel to mine. On the traffic light, I saw an apartment on my right side, on the second floor. I saw a room with the curtain opened a little bit.
I saw a couple kissing, then the man take off his shirt, then I saw two heads going down (I bet they are heading to the bed!!)

Sex Sex Sex....

and

Work Work Work....

Interesting !!!


That's the story of SEX and Work.

^___^

3 comments:

Ling said...

yang kasus 2 itu u lagi dari mana menuju mana? kog pake harus ketok pintu? :P

-Tess- said...

karena gw dari kamar gw, mau ke lobby, ngelewatin kamar tetangga...terdengarlah itu suara kehornian....

bukannya harus ngetok, cuma nyesel, kenapa gw ngga iseng ketok2 pintu...
kali orangnya buka pintu terus gw di ajak join... *pingsan mode ON*

Ling said...

hahahahahahaha!!! SINTING!