BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st Bachelorette Dinner

Yesterday Chase invited me to join on her bachelorette dinner at Xinjiang Restaurant on Xujiahui Area.
She carried me on my bike from the office to the place, which about 30 minutes of bike ride !!
On the restaurant I met 8 other of her friends.
We ate dinner, and they talk (I listened), in Shanghainese. I can understand the topic, but since I'm a starter in Shanghainese, I don't really know what's going on. But since everyone is so nice, and the food is good, I enjoy every second of it.
It was nice.

Chase is getting married today. September 9th, 2009. Or in Chinese way, its written 2009.09.09,means Forever-Forever and Forever.
I hope to the max that their marriage will last FOREVER.

She and her-soon-to-be-husband-boyfriend is already in the government office. They will get registered as husband and wife today !!!

I am so thankful for Chase to invite me. This is my 1st time. Eventhough some of my bestfriends are married, but I wasn't there to follow the whole process. While with her, I knew it all the way. And I felt like I'm involved with her marriage more than any of my friends before. So happy for her, and so happy that she is so nice to ask my opinion, and share some heart-to-heart conversation.

Their wedding party will be held next year on October.
I wish I could come, but we'll see.
Hopefully I could come to China to attend her wedding, and I hope we remain best friend always.

CONGRATULATION, Chase and Zhang Wei Jia !!

All the best for both of you !

No comments: