BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9-11 Dream

Last night I had a dream.The story is like this

I was in the dinner with CUSTOM colleagues. I saw Alberto, Marco Lusetti, Carlo, Danilo and Matteo over there.
We were having a nice dinner, and there is a window on my left side.
Danilo and Matteo were sitting beside me.

I think I might have some stain that someone is wiping it off my face, and I look to my left and I saw an airplane crashed on a tall building which probably only 1 km away from where we ate.
The plane crashed and the whole building is collapsed.
I heard people screaming and ran away all over the place.
It was a chaos.

I don't know what happen with Alberto, Marco and Carlo, Next thing I know is that me, Danilo and Matteo is going through all the chaos to my house.
I live with my brother, so we find him at home, and we asked him to go with us to the airport.
I gave everyone a backpack, and we fill it with food and a bottle of water.
We also took the dogs (2 dogs, 1 medium sized,white and the other is a yorkshire terrier) with us.

The four of us walking together, and it was scary town.
Almost like the story on THE CELL by Stephen King, but not as crazy. They're not zombies, but only human being.

We never reach the airport, because I woke up before the whole story ended.

And it was a tiring sleep.

2 comments:

Ling said...

nama2 yang u sebut itu sapa yah Tes?? :P

-Tess- said...

co-worker gw tang, tapi ini dari kantor yg Italy...dududu... :D