BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Perfumes....

I am not a big fan of perfume. And I don't hate it either.
I just don't really care about perfumes, and not even bother to put perfume on me.

If I should pick my favourite perfume, GUCCI-Nobile is the winner.
This is the perfume which reminds me of my childhood. My dad has it, and he always wear it.
It smells so good, so that I am addicted. Sometimes I even put it on my wrist to smell it all day long I'm at school.

I love it so much and been looking for it, too bad so far I'm in China, when I passed through perfumes counter, they never have it.

Last time my boss's friend came to China, he gave me a small package with 5 tiny perfumes on it. I tried all of them, I like none.

And a week ago I'm in Beijing, I picked up Carlo and he gave me Dior-J'Adore. It smells good, I wear it 2 times, but haven't bother to use it again.

I think people smells better without perfume. And I think some people needs deodorant more than perfume.

Happy sniffin, people !

3 comments:

.mister.dison. said...

Serius Tess?
Kalo lo ga mau, GUE SIAP MENERIMA SISA2NYA.
Kan lo tau gue suka perfume.
J'adore lo ga suka?
Itu kan baunya enak banget Tess.

-Tess- said...

huahuahua.....dasar lu son !
itu parfum cewe semua...dulu gw pernah dikasi ralph lauren sama kakak gw, gw sih itu ga demen.

J'adore gw sih suka, apalagi itu cologne, jadi baunya lembuttttt gitu menurut gw... :)

.mister.dison. said...

Lah, gue selalu beli parfum cewe lagi, mana pernah beli parfume cowo.
Kalo buat cewe, biasanya perfume, itu bisa bertahan lama, sampe 6-8 jam-an, kalo buat cowo, biasanya jualnya eu de toilette, itu buat gue cuma bertahan maksimal 3 jam. Payah bgt.
makanya, gue lbh prefer perfume drpd toilette.
btw, lo cari D&G, the One deh. Gue sekarang pake itu, baunya enak bgt.
lo pasti suka deh.
coba dicari ya.