BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

let's call it a day....

Yesterday me and Bill went to a dinner at an Indian restaurant with his co-workers.
We rode our bike to get there, and tell u what, it was hell.
The place was so far away, and we don't really know how to get there.
And I was angry and tired. Cheered up a bit during the dinner, and got angry again on the way back home which took at least ONE (long) hour.

Today we went to cellphone market. And Bill bought a phone. I was in a bad mood.
Then Bill went out with his co-worker, and I stay at home for a while, then I went out to grab dinner with So and Rossy.
Dinner was fun, lots of laugh.
Then we went to HuaiHai Rd to see the Shanghai Tourism Festival.
Too crowded, so the shorty hardly see anything

Then we went to Sephora and I tried RED lipstick, and I bought it !!
I always want to wear red lipstick, and I finally have one !! :D

But then Rossy told me that the school which I teach english for part time dont want me to work there anymore.
Its because I'm a beginner, but I can't join their Thursday meeting where people got trained and explained about the class. The important part of get urself improved. I told her I understand (I DO understand) and I acted like I don't care, but I actually DO care.
I feel sad.

Around 11.45 I arrived home, I saw that my new bike is missing. The bike which I bought 6 DAYS ago got STOLEN.
This is ridiculous. My 400RMB bike got stolen, while bill's 1500RMB bike is still there. Not that I wish it was his which got stolen, but I mean....I don't understand. And it's using the same lock too, Kryptonite, which according to Bill, it's really hard for people to steal it.It's a great lock, according to him. That's why I decided to give it a chance to buy another bike.
But I've learned my lesson. That words are not supposed to be trusted and that after loosing 4 bikes, I should've know better. But I still bought a new bike. And now, after 5 bikes stolen, I think I'm done with bicycles.

Today I told bill that instead of getting annoyed by him smoking cigarettes (Oh yeah, I hate it soooo damn much), I think I should just try to smoke. So then we will be the same and I can't annoy someone who smokes if I smoke too.
This way, I prevent myself from getting angry every time I see him smoking cigarettes.
I seriously will do this.

So, today sucks.

Let's call it a day.

No comments: