BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to Bangs - Red Lipstick is HOT

After several months without bangs, yesterday I finally cut it !!
Chop chop chop...
Back to Bangs...
Its a little bit under my eyebrow, thick and straight like cleopatra's bangs... Yipeee !!
I'm so happy to see my big round face (with big wide forehead) now covered with bangs.
It feels like the old me. I always have bangs, thats it.

Before I went to saloon, I went to the mal to buy some hair clips and hair bands (everything about hairs!!), and I bought a dark blue shirt.

Came back home from the saloon, I do some experiment with the clothes and the hair.
And as the final, I put on my NEW (and only one) RED Lipstick which I bought last Saturday.

Yayyy... !
I finally dare to wear RED lipstick.
Lalalala....

And tell u what, red lipstick is just like a miracle in the make up world. Haha...
Once u put it, ur face is shining in a second !
Nice-nice-nice.

So, I think I will hunt for some other red lipstick in some different shade.

It's just beautiful, I love it.

Oh, in case u are wondering, I dont wear red lipstick to work.
My colleague dont need to see me with red lipstick (yet) LOL.

Winter is coming, and what else is more interesting than going out in a gloomy winter day with nice hair clips, straight bangs and red lips ??

Red lips looks like a vampire's lips after he sucked some blood. Bloody lips.
Yummy.... @__@

Have a good day, people

PS : I wish blogspot won't be block anymore in China. I'm dying to put some pictures here, but I cant ! Proxy only gave u limited features.

No comments: