BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Tante & Cousins....

I live in Bekasi, and when I was a kid, on walking distance, 2 of my Tante (english : Aunt) lives near us.
I am so close with them, and their kids.

Then when I was in college, I have a memory with them, which I just re-call this morning.
So the story is :
That time my car is a Honda Jazz (or Fit in some countries), and its hatchback car, small, designed for 4-5 people.

One day, in the afternoon, during the college and school break, I promised to pick them up, and go to Hema Cafe near my house.
So, first I drove to their house, (10 mins driving),
and I load them into my car.
They are (mom and the kids below)
1. Tante Keng
2. Monique
3. Helen
4. Tante Nani
5. Putra
6. Jason

At that time, Helen and Putra is on elementary school, Monique is Junior High, and Jason might only 3-4 years old.

This time everyone sit peacefully on the car (well, its a little bit cramp, but who cares !)

Then we went to my house to pick up my mom, and here's where the arrangement of seats needs to be done.
1. Me driver seat
2. Mom and Jason : front seat
3. Monique, Helen, Tante Keng, Putra : back seat
4. Tante Nani : squatting on the back of the car !!

It was really hilarious to see my car cramped with them, but since everyone just laugh and happy all the time, so it is also really fun for me to drive with them.

The cafe is only 5 minutes driving, and it was the funest 5 minutes with my Tante and cousins (and my mom !)

I miss them so !

No comments: