BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm disgusted

I'm in Beijing for an exhibition.
And today we move from 1 hotel to another one because its closer to the boss's hotel, easier to have a meeting.
My colleague helped me to move my luggage from old to new hotel because i was really busy to go with him to new hotel.
Arrive in my hotel at 11
Got my passport copied
Took my luggage from my colleague's room heading to my own room
No 512
Swap the Ic card,
Heard someone said something
Open the door
FOUND A COUPLE IS HAVING SEX !!!!!!!!!!

DISGUSTING !!

Went downstairs, yell at the receptionist :
THERE IS SOMEONE HAVING SEX ON MY BEDROOM !!!!!!
And I threw my room card to them.

I didn't change to a new hotel, because it was late plus I don't really know where to go.
So I stay and they give me a new room.

I'm so pissed off...and paranoid. I'm scared someone is getting into my room
Hate it.

SUCKS !!!!!

2 comments:

Nisa said...

wow..... Welcome to Beijing :P

-Tess- said...

haha, yeah....remember about it now, I think it's funny ! :D