BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

August 4, 2009

1. I got fooled

2 months ago, when I walked my way back from work, I saw a man and a little girl on the side of the street, They wear normal clothes, but then near them, on the paving block, it's written : My daughter is very hungry, but I dont have money. Please give us RMB 198 to eat and then we will go back to Beijing.

So I did, I gave some money, and feel good about myself.

Until yesterday.

On the same way back, but 300m away from the earlier spot. On the paving block, it's written the same thing. The same wordings, same amount of money needed, same hand writing.But the man and the little girl wasn't there anymore.
And I was surprised.
I got fooled.
I gave my money to a LIAR.
So low, no dignity at all so that they beg for money.
So lazy so that they don't even bother to work.
Well, I did my part, they fooled me.
Karma will get back to them and me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. My 1st class
On Sunday, I taught my first class, with Lisa as my assistant.
There were 7 kids range from 17-22 months in the class room, with their parents.
The teaching went okay, I need to improve my management of time, so that I can teach all of the material, and I need to speak louder.
But overall, its all good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Bobbi Brown set of 19 make up brush
I bought this for my cousin, Monique, who just had her birthday and her graduation.
I will bring it to her when I go back to Indo. It's nice, all from Goat and Horse hair.
Said that it's real, but it couldn't pass the quality control department.
As long as the hair is good, then who cares about a little bit of scratch here and there ??
It's only 110RMB. While in US, its around $79.
I got a good deal ! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all for now...


Later !

No comments: