BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I dream of her...

A friend from college, Vanti, been pregnant for the last 9 months.
I never been a close friend with her, not at all, but during her pregnancy, which I know from Facebook,
I talked with her, I find a video and shared it with her, and I've been reading and commented to all the notes which she wrote about her pregnancy.

Last week, I dream about her giving birth. There were me, and her and her husband. I dream of her standing and her husband is pushing her big round belly down, to help her giving birth.

When I woke up that day, I can't help my self but to check on her FB all the time. First I saw I find out that she is already in the hospital. And few hours later, I read people comments, congratulate her for being a mom !

I didn't tell my dream to anyone before that.When I got home I told Bill about it, and he knows that I believe in re-incarnation, he said that maybe her baby was my friend in the previous life.

Maybe that's why I've been involved with her pregnancy, and I think about her a lot when I knew that she is about to give birth (FB is blocked and hard to access here!)
So, probably during the process, there is some "contact" between us, me and the baby.

I am glad, I saw her picture, and she is a beautiful baby. I'm so happy for both of them.
And I was looking through the pictures, almost crying.... :)

CONGRATULATION, Vanti & Bony, and
WELCOME to the world, little baby girl ! :)

No comments: