BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

People are leaving....

Here in Shanghai, I have 2 close friends,Rossy and So.

I know them since college, we took the same major and we are in the same group of friends called JOJOBA which in Indo means Jomblo jomblo bahagia / single and happy. Of course most of us are not single anymore, even some of us have kids already, but we're still happy.

I came to China 1st, on March 2006. Then Rossy came over on September 2007, and So probably on October 2007.
When I got my job and move to Shanghai, I know I have them, so I feel less scared about moving.

But....time passed....and So for sure will go back to Indonesia (this time for good), on October, and Rossy is either this month or on December, it depends on her visa situation.

That left me here, alone.... :(

Well, Bill will still be here, most likely in Nanjing. That's nice. But having some friends will be better, right. The more the merrier.

I can't wait to get out from this place. I wish time could just run faster...Skip September till the 29th, and then skip November-December-January...I don't care. Just skip it till July next year.

The year of my freedom.

My friends are leaving soon, and this is for the best for them.

All the best !

No comments: