BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

what a life style !

This morning I saw pictures of a girl that I know on this popular website (very popular !)

Then, I'm sorry to say and I also know that it is none of my business, but I just can't help to feel disgusted with that kind of lifestyle.

REMEMBER : I don't hate the person, the lifestyle is what I can't take.

I pictures of girls getting drunk, hugged by all sorts of different man, and acting silly.
Skin everywhere, boobies popped out from shirt, drunk face.
I just don't like it.

I mean, who am I to judge that person ?? I ain't better than him/her.
I might did that in the past and I might do it in the future.
The fact that I'm not doing it right now, is why I talk about this.

For me, they all look very cheap, hedonism, what a life style !!

I am not against partying or drinking.
I go party and I drink too.
I got drunk twice (I count it as drunk if I threw up)

Well well...
my point is :
drink wisely,
party wisely
occasionally it's fine.
but partying 2-3times a week, its almost like u are killing your self.

Imagine what the alcohol caused to your liver
and all that cigarette smoke that u breathe into ur lung
and all the effect of staying up late all night.

I am concern for their health in the future.

But whatever, as long as they love it, as long as they are not attached to me : not my family, not my husband, not my kids...
as long as I dont need to take care of them when they're sick..
then u are free to do anything :)

No comments: