BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Cross-stitch-ing

Remember last time I wrote that I will knit everyday to complete my blanket project ??
Well, boohoo, I quit! I got bored.
But for the other things that I said I am committed on to, text my mom once a day, and since papa is using BB now, means I can contact him all the time !

Now I've been busy doing cross-stitch project.
I am going to make a present for my brother's wedding and If i have the time I will make another one for my parents 30th anniversary.

I've been doing it since last Thursday, and now 1/5 of my brother's is done...hahaha....long way to go !
I wish I could post some pics here, but too bad since it's blocked, I can't upload photos...
I am using proxy and the feature is limited :(

I am excited though and I hope I won't get bored too soon.
I do the project while sitting on my bed, with the table lamp and watching HOUSE at the same time.
It helps so I wont get bored with either one of them ^___^

Bill is in Seattle now, Missing him so much but he wont be here for another 3weeks.

Life ??
Life is great :D

No comments: