BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Money to save - to buy stuffs :D

2009 will be the year of saving and spending !
My brother's wedding will be held on October, and I have to save my money because I have to pay my dress (I promise mom to help to pay half of it), I gotta buy a nice shoes matched the dress, I gotta buy wedding present for my bro (I promised him a Wii !)

So, it's all about saving and spend it right away on a big thing.

Plus, last March I went to hospital, I spent 3000 ++ !! Thats a lot of money to be wasted. I didn't feel any benefit to get it checked, seriously !! I wish I have health insurance...Maybe I should get one !

Now I only have 3 months left to save money and I start to feel that it's a little bit tight over here.
I need at least 5000 to be able to get all that I need to buy and pay, I also need to save some to buy another ticket to fly back to Shanghai after the wedding, not counting the money that I will spend at Indo during the wedding.

Money money money !!
Life is all about working, save it then spend it !!

Next year we have a great plan...
Hope all is well for all of us.

Have a great day, people :)

1 comment:

Ling said...

Yup! Working, earn money, then spend! Or another chain: working, earn money, saving, then spend!
That's life!
The important thing is, we are happy while doing that.

Hop hop! Jia you!


-Ling-