BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

(No) Doubt

I am in the state of doubting my future.

Move to US, means no job till I got green card (who knows how long they will grant me with this thing).
The plan is to go back to school, take a program which will help me to find a job.
Lets say 1 year school, and I take it fall next year (2010-2011)

If I'm lucky and get my green card right away, 2012 I can start to work. Right after school too.

What if I'm not lucky ?
Means schools is done, green card is not granted yet, then he is still at school, means im a total parasite.
Means this and that and this and that.

One thing : never have a dream which require you to depend on others.
Independent dreams, like career, house, car etc is easier to achieve.

But dream like mine will always depend on others to accomplished, at least if you live in a society like mine.

I hope, job will be find (with decent position and salary), green card will be granted, then I can start achieving my dream (mine,because he doesn't dream about it, he just want it.) I wish life will be pretty easy for us.

Excitement is vanished, at least for today...



Damn I'm worry :(

No comments: