BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

blah...blah...grrr..... !

It's Sunday and I totally stay at home the last 2 days.

I did cross stitching yesterday and I watch HOUSE,
today is pretty much the same thing....EXCEPT I plan to play some wii and meet my friend Ryan later in the afternoon (that if she contact me)

Tomorrow is Monday again.
Time flies, and I wish it could fly faster.
I want to skip time till my brother's wedding, then after that to next year.
I am tired of China
I wish I could move somewhere else.
Kinda felt that going back home will be better.

Apparently, next year we're planning to move forward.
Means after my contract ended, I need to go home and prepare for the paper works.
Equals, I will be at home for some time, before after that I will move out with Bill, and will meet my 1st friend in SEA, Seni.

Well....time still ticking in the same speed.
So be patient !!!!!!!

PATIENT PLEASE !!!!

PATIENT !! >.<

No comments: