BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Next I'll make u wait !

That guy is totally annoying !!!

son of a BI*CH !!

ARRRRGGGHHHH......!!!
I don't understand why on earth this company should hire him at the 1st place.
So far not that much of use for him being here.
We don't have so much things to fix yet, and he being here, have nothing to do, but un willing to do what other people ask him to do, not willing to help either, its a WASTE !!

Today we have 75 + 17 printers coming in, and tell u what, he just help as much as holding the boxes on the cart from the basement till our office.
After that ?? He left !
He sat on his desk, staring emptily to his computer, pretend like he is busy.
And instead of him helping me to move the box and the printers to warehouse, it was Chase, a skinny girl like me, who has something to do, but she pity me doing all of this hard work by myself, she come and help me !!
And she is a GIRL !!!

That stupid son of a BI*CH don't even offer any help.
From beginning till the end.

Then I ask him to test some of the printers (which is his responsibility), but he didn't do it either, till I told him 3 times, then he said "The printer wont be send today, why dont we test it tomorrow ?"
Then I said " u have nothing to do now, why dont u do it now, so tomorrow there won't be anything waiting for u to do"
He " wait till I got the payment then I test" then he left !! BAS**RD !

Yesterday he asked me for a favor to call DT to talk about his matters, I was busy taking care the warehouse to prepare space for goods which is coming today. I left it then I call DT immediately.

And now I ask him to do his RESPONSIBILITY, and he make me wait !!!!!!

ALL men in this office are like this.
Esp T and R !!
They ask me for a favor, I'll do it immediately, but if I ask them to do their responsibility, they will make me WAIT.
Imagine if I ask them for a favor.


Well, obviously I totally annoyed and don't like that scarred face.
From now on, whenever he ask me for a favor, I'll make him wait, just like he made me wait.

That son of a Bit*h !!

*gw lagi emosi!!*

No comments: