BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Synchronization-Plans-Future

Yesterday I talked with Bill, about us.
What my expectation, my fear, my hope. And also he told me what his plan is.

I am a very fast person, I love to do anything in a fast-fast way.
I hate waiting, I almost always rushing.

And he is almost the other way around.
He is more to laid back and take it one step at a time person.

We are a complete opposite, and sometimes problem occurs.

And the only way to make it work is we have to work together.
I should slow down, while he should catch up and move faster.
If he's the one who have to move faster while I'm still on my own timing, it won't work.
While if I'm the one who should stop walking till he catch up with me, it also won't work.

So that's love is, we SYNCHRONIZE
He will work hard, try 100% for everything, he will try to stay motivated and catch up with my rhyme, while I will slow down and wait patiently for him, therefore we can walk side by side, together to fight the cruel cruel world.

Bill wants me to move to USA after we're married and it's understandable, he has such a small family and it's more reasonable for us to life there instead of in Indonesia.
As a compensation(I'm sure this is not the right word, but it's the only word pops up on my brain), he will let my parents stay with us when they pay a visit or we will go to Indo for a visit.
And I will equip my family with a great internet connection, and a nice webcam so we will be able to communicate all the time. I might be able to cook while my mom is watching from the webcam ! :D

Fair enough.

Despite my fear of living abroad (this time it will be forever), I am excited to start our new life together as a family.

Plans made, time frame is set. We should go through that and hopefully everything will be going smoothly.

I still have no idea on what I might be doing over there.
Probably should learn some new skill and go back to school to be able to find a job.

I would like to work with kids, something with teaching. I feel like I'm good at it :)
Working in daycare should be pretty fun, it's kids that I'm dealing with (with their cry and dirty diapers, but they are also cute!) And this experience will be useful for our future kids (which we thought will look Chinese more than anything else, well they're 3/4 Chinese !!)

That's is how our life is working now, and I am completely happy about it.

One thing I should remember "Tuhan membuat segala sesuatu indah pada waktunya"

No comments: