BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

DESTINY

Courtesy to Meike Nuralim

DESTINY

Do you believe in destiny?
I think I do.
Somehow in your life you will realize that every moment happened for some purpose in your future.
Same like every person that you know comes to your life because it is destined.
They are bringing something in their hand that can fill up a little bit part of your life like a piece of puzzle.

My great friend is an example.
When the first time I met him, I didn't notice that he is one of my puzzle's piece.
It was just a short moment of introduction and you can barely realize that there is a purpose behind our meeting.
However, I can say it is a destiny that bring him back the second time. Recently, I just realize that our meeting was purposed for my future. He is one of my missing piece that can help me to complete one of the very difficult part of my puzzle.

I found out he is like the lost treasure that destined to make me rich in the very lowest time of my life.
But same like as treasure, there's one that you can keep it and there's one that meant only for you to find without having it; there's one that lasts long and there's one that lasts short.
I really can not tell for now. But one thing that I believe after I know you:
"If it destined no matter how far you go, no matter how long you left, at some point there will always be a way back."

Let the journey go on as it should be to find its own purpose in our life and for the better future will come for both of us.
You and I will seek for another destiny that already set up for each of us by the Greatest Creator of Earth.
During the time, I always be here, being stronger, learning from all of my mistakes, stands with my chin up and wish you all the best and happiness.

There will be not enough words to say my gratitude for what you have done to me, but one thing that I can promise I will do the same to you in the time you need. Please feel free to disturb or bug me.

You can not force DESTINY as it will work on its own time. Just wait and see where the DESTINY will lead you to.

Dedicated with thousands of love to
My greatest friend who in his short time with me bring abundantly of joy to my life.
In this note: -Marc Baird



1 comment:

Johanes said...

I don't believe on something that called "destiny". According to me, we are absolutely the determiner of our destiny.

http://f-stories-johanes.blogspot.com/