BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Fall 2010 Quarter

Is OVER !!!

We did the final test on 1130 this morning,
done by 130.
and that's it.

Michelle took me home, and we stop by Burger Master, a drive in burger place, where u order from your car and eat in your car.
So I'm no longer virgin to Burger Master, thanks to her.

What I get from this quarter :
  1. Super nice and sweet friends : Morgan, Michelle, Randi, Andrew and Amos. I heart them.
  2. A lots of knowledge on Bio, Chem and some environmental science things (water borne diseases !)
  3. Self confidence, knowing that I can survive this busy class, and maintain a good grade.
Among all of it, I am grateful for having such a good friends

On Winter quarter, I am taking :
  • Human Anatomy and Physiology (Bio241)
  • Introduction to Statistics (Math130)
  • Nursing Assistant Certification (NU22)
Sad thing is, next quarter I won't be in the same class with Andrew, Morgan and Amos at all.
I will be with Michelle on the whole 18 credits I am taking.
And I will be with Randi on A&P.

No comments: