BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I miss home !

Today is one of my best friend's wedding.

This wedding is one of all wedding that I've missed, and more to come.
I have missed lots of birthdays, wedding, Christmas, Chinese New Year, birth and death of people that I love.
And more to come in the future.

In the other way, I gain so much experience, best friend, and small family.
I will celebrate birthdays, wedding, Christmas and Chinese New Year.

This is my life.
I chose this life.
And no matter how much I wish home is just 1 state away, it's not gonna happen.
And I have to be happy with what I have,
and stop missing those who are far and events that I missed.

I miss home.
And this will be the 5th birthday, Christmas and New Year without my family.

No comments: