BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 - a Recap

2010 has been a wonderful year for me, this is what happened :

  1. I quit my job, and finally stress free
  2. My mom came to China, and together we went back to Indonesia 
  3. 2 months of super awesome holiday
  4. Lots of chatty nights with Nikke
  5. I have a nephew named Cedric
  6. Got married to the most wonderful person in my life <3
  7. Muffin flew to US
  8. Traveled to SF and see Meike again after a long time
  9. Starts school, and gain precious friends : Michelle, Morgan, Randi and Andrew <3
  10. Own a sewing machine and actually made something.
  11. Got my 1st scrubs in Caribbean blue
  12. 1st cowboy boots
2011 is coming, and lots of things to look forward :
  1. NAC, A&P class
  2. 2 weddings, one in April, one in June
  3. HOLIDAY !!!
  4. More friends
  5. and lots of other things.
So, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
May you always be happy !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David