BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter quarter

Hi, this is 2011, and I've started my winter quarter for a week.
With the crazy schedule, I woke up at 5am every morning, take a shower, eat my breakfast, and leave the house by 6am.
Bus arrived at 6.23, and I'll be at school at 7am.
Class starts at 7.30, ended at 9.20am
And the next class is at 9.30 - 10.30.
Free

But, started from next week,
I will be most likely to have 4 days where I have a class from 5-9pm, and a Saturday class from 8am-4pm.
It's the NAC class.

And I know for sure that I will be exhausted.
Tired to death.

And I will be busy with my study, and I'm pretty nervous about how I will get everything together.
And keep up with my study.
But it will only be 12 weeks.

So, just hang on !


Below is a picture from our hike to Tiger Mountain, on the New Year



No comments: