BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

27 y.o with family and friends !

I woke up this morning because my phone was vibrating, I open my eyes a little bit, and I saw that the name starts with Ma....
So I thought, Maria !

So I talked, and for a while I kept on saying "Thanx, Mar, how's Lionel, etc", then....she said "I was sleeping, but I asked papa to wake me up, because I want to call you"
It's my MAMA on the phone !!! LOL
And I thought it was Maria !! "很笨, 不认识自己的妈的声音“ (-_-")

And this is what happened on the 1st day of 27 y.o :

Dimsum brunch at Noble Court, Bellevue,


Got Christmas Tree at Lowe's







Dinner with super friends at Julia's Kitchen, Indonesian Restaurant :

Andrew

Barry

Michelle

Morgan

And of course, Husband !!

Nasi Kuning :)

A wish before I blew the candle and when I open my presents,
I got THESE :

Brother sewing machine : Bill  --> be creative, and make something !
Scarf, gloves & Ginger Bread : Morgan --> It's winter, so stay warm~
Staples, Sewing stuffs, Graph book, pink pencil & staples, Purse pattern + fabric : Michelle --> creativity + study hard !
The Merck Manual of Medical Information book : Andrew --> thoughtful book to learn tons of things, medical related
The Complete Human Body : Zelah --> know your body parts, a start before A&P

Must love these people, because they're so nice to me.
I am the luckiest person to be surrounded by them.

I had a great day.
Papa + mama called, tons of birthday wishes, and even a blog post by Edison
And super awesome family and friends.

THANK YOU !!!










No comments: