BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween !

1st Halloween.
Excited !


Halloween Potluck Party at Seni's house, Oct 30, 630pm.
With photo booth !!!


I showered around 3pm, and get my hair done.
I want to make it curl, without curling irons 
So I did this :




I leave my damp hair like that for almost 2,5 hours, and I point hairdryer on it ever once in a while. In the end I got hardcore and point it for almost 10 mins. My head feels burn. 


I put on my costume :

I put on some more make ups :
*sorry for bathroom as the background T__T*
Then we leave to Seni's house.
With Laksa Betawi that we bring with us for the potluck.

Seni set up a photo booth, and we took some pictures.
Here are pictures from the party (all photos below are courtesy of the Jehnsen-Yang family)

Husband & I

With Seni, ready to eat !

Ultra Cute Baby Ren as Dragon & Ethan as Monkey

Shower Puff giving some bath to Bronze Lady 

Joysha & Russel

Group Photo 

A lots of Husband & I
Alice got kissed by Super Mario !




Alice !

Super Mario

Alice in the (not so) Wonderland

Gotta <3 my husband ;p

It was a fun party.
And I like halloween !


No comments: