BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

one day out !

No school for today + nice weather = perfect for a trip to downtown Seattle.

I took the bus around 12pm and get off at the Westlake station on my own.
Bill is busy with work + school, so I got on my independent mood and wander around the city.
It was nice, and actually I was walking almost the whole time, except when I ate my lunch for 30 mins.
I get pho for lunch and it was tasty.

I wander around Nordstrom, Macys, Old Navy, Pike Place Market, and lots of other different stores, because I am on my own.
No one will complain if I keep on going in and out the store :D

I saw a lots of stuff, and problem is it makes me wants to buy buy buy buy !!!
Such a consumptive mind.

But I'll hold it. 
I'd rather to get a cowboy boots ! Yiihaaaa !

Drooling over the cowboy boots every time.

Halloween is coming soon, I'll make sure I make a post about my 1st Halloween.

Then comes thanksgiving, I'll try to make a post about that too.

Then My BIRTHDAY !!!

and Christmas.

Presents !






No comments: