BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

2 weeks of school + 1st exam !

I've been in school for two weeks.
I think in the last 2 weeks, I've been study much more than 3 months of school at Indo.
I find myself in the library a lot of time, and still occupied with my book at home and in the bus.
Bill said "ease up with the study, girl!"
But I can't.

I am so concern about this school, and I want to make sure that I'll do good.

I have a study group, as I wrote in the previous post, her name is Morgan.
Last Thursday we spent so much time together, studying for our first exam.
We study from 2pm - 8pm.

And Friday came !
We met early in the morning, and study some more.
Test starts at 10.40, the first one is Bio, followed by Chem,

I was really nervous with the Bio test, because I didn't feel confident about my bio (all those organelles!).
And I feel pretty good with the Chem (I mean, I felt like I know what to do with the math)

Result is back today, and I scored 87% on Bio and 85.9% on Chem.

Pretty good, but not as good as I expected, which means that I should study harder !

2 comments:

SB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SB said...

Tess,

You reminded me of my days when I was back in college. I studied real hard and spent hours in the library studying and sleeping. Yep, since English is not our first language at first it will be difficult to memorize things. The best way to study is to understand the concept, I think.

Good thing in US, the exams are either multiple choices or papers, well except for Math, Physics, or Chem yea..we have essays.

Anyway...keep up with your good (hard) work! I look forward to hearing you ACE the tests! :)

-Susan Boen-