BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Study Group

My classmates are talking about forming a study group.
I'm so into it, I just don't see myself studying together in a group with more than 4-5 people.

Study group should be small (for me!), and should consist of people with almost the same kind of personality.
At least, shouldn't have anyone who is super dominant on the group.
The shy (me :) ) will feel left out :p

So, this morning when I arrive at the science computer lab, Morgan was there.
We sat together, working on our homework, and she ask me to form a study group together
And of course I said YES !
I'm so glad that someone is asking me, because I won't dare to ask anyone.
I'm still pretty shy, I am still trying to understand people's culture here.
I don't want to offend anyone, or u know, to make people felt like I'm doing something wrong to them.
Thus other than offering a helping hand, I tend to observe (which seems like I'm very passive)

We start our study group today after we took lunch at Taco Time (good burito, big portion !)

And she said that she will take me with her when she wants to get her tattoo touched up (chance to get a new one for me ?!?!?) 

I made another friends,
I'm happy :)

No comments: