BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

1st week of school

It's been a week, and it was fun.
I mean, I got pretty worried and overwhelmed with everything, but I feel good.
I am still worry about being able to understand completely the lecture, and not being left behind in the class, but I think so far I'm doing pretty good.

My daily schedule changed.
I woke up at 630am, get ready for school and get out from the house at 8, wait for the bus, and arrive at school around 9-ish.
After class, I will wait for the bus, and arrive home around 1600-ish, usually I'll eat, then do homework,
get the dinner ready, eat dinner, clean up the kitchen, shower then homework + study till around 11/
Then sleep.

The bio and chem class aren't as scary as I thought it would be.
I hope it will stay the same way till forever with all the subjects !

And this week I got  the First Year Experience Class (FYE), a class which you have to take if this is your first time going to college.
I've been to college before, but I still take it, since I think it will be really useful to know how the school system works here.
And actually it's pretty fun, I get to know people and make friends :)
One of my new friend is Kellie.
She loves to travel ! She is really nice and she is really good artist, she drew amazing sketch ! (I saw her FB, we're FB friends now  :) )

Well, week 1 went really well.
Better than what I expected.
Hope it will stay like this forever, and hope my study spirit will always be high-up as it is right now.
I felt like I've never study this much in my life.

Phew !

Time to sleep now.
As tomorrow is weekend !
YAY !!

Good nighty

No comments: