BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Preparation to go back to school !!!!

I'm going to school tomorrow !
My 1st day at school, a beginning for +/- of 4 years intellectual torture will starts tomorrow !!!

Regardless that I'm so nervous and worry about whether I'll be able to catch up or not, I'm super excited about it !!! :D

Things I've prepared to go back to school :
1. Mental, and good spirit !! Study hard for brighter future ! YAY !
2. School backpack Jansport classic super break backpack in Navy Dreamweaver *mad love!*
Image courtesy of Amazon.com

3. Marmot Precip Rain Jacket in Purple, need this because it rains a lot in Seattle

Image courtesy of backcountry.com

4. Camelbak water bottle 
Image courtesy of shutupilovethat.onsugar.com

5. I got calculator, note books, text books, lots of pens and highlighters, eraser, colored pencils,
post it notes, and hundreds zillion of things needed for school.

Finally, school started !
YAY !



No comments: