BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

                                                     medicalimages.com

School starts soon ! :D
Next week I will be back to school.
It's nothing serious, really.
It's only the pre-requisite classes which I have to take in order to apply for the Diagnostic Ultrasound (DU) program.

The classes are :

Biology& 160- 6 credits
Chemistry& 121 - 6 credits
Environmental Science 295 - 3 credits


And the schedule for this quarter :
MWF 10:30-1:20pm S-310
TTh 9:30-10:20am S-224
Group A lab: T 10:30-1:20 S-312; Th 10:30-1:20 S-216
Group B lab: T 10:30-1:20 S-216; Th 10:30-1:20 S-312
(Students in Group A and B will be determined in the first week of school)


In order to apply for the DU program, I will need to take 9 pre-requisite classes, and it's all should be done by winter 2012.
In addition for these classes, I want to take the Nursing Assistant Certification (NAC) program, on winter 2011.
So, yeah, so little time so much to do.

Oh, did I mention that most of applicants who got accepted into the DU program has the average of 3,4 GPA, and their average GPA on the Human Anatomy & Physiology (HA&P) class is 3,7 ?!
Competition is really hard, in fact, from a little over 100 applicants in 2010, only 20 of them got accepted.

From what I heard (and I can imagine as well, in fact I have looked into some of the books!) the HA&P classes are brutal hard ! Especially the HA&P 2 (good thing, there are only 2 of HA&P for me!)

I believe this is the time to study study study !
And forget about anything else (but husband and Muffin, of course :) )

2 comments:

♥GlamGlitzy♥ said...

Congrats ya! Tnyata udah married nih... ckckckck....wahhh ketinggalan info nih gw...hehehe *telat deh*


anyway, sukses yaaaa.....

-Tess- said...

thanx, gadis :D
the same goes to youuuu.... :)