BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

I thought being married will change things, or the way you feel towards each other.

It didn't.
Being married doesn't change things,
I love husband like I always do,
He care for me like the same way he always did.
We still talk the same way (well, I call him "husband" every once in a while, it never happen before),
I call him Booboo or Bill most of the time.
He call me Boozle or Tessa as always.
He still annoying,
I still irritates him.
We sleep the same way
We live our life like the old day.

Probably if there's difference between then and now is that right now we are more motivated to reach our goal (we had the same goal in building our family, since the past 1,5 years)
We are ready to work hard,
to study hard,
and doing so by supporting each other.
We became more responsible with our life, since now we are living not only for us, but for each other.


*When I wrote this, Bill is out in the wilderness for a hiking trip with his bestfriend, Mike. This is a long weekend, and he left me here. He owe me 4 days worth of trip to malls, craft stores, office supplies stores, etc <3 *

No comments: