BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer lalalalala in Seattle !

Here in Seattle where I live,
summer only last for 2 weeks (according to people around me !)

So, when the sun shines, and when it reach 30C ++, I am so happy, and I just want to go out.
This is the weather where I belong.
Warm and Sunny 

We usually go to the lake, to cool off a little bit, and we took Muffin with us.
Below is some pictures from the hot day in Seattle 

in the end of the street is Lake Washington

Shallow water is my friend :)

Muffin with the chairs 

Water was nice and cool (NOT cold)

Muffin

Husband

Lake Washington is H.U.G.E and deep
I promise not to jump into the water anymore without any life jacket.
I did it earlier this week, and I was so scared !

I am not a good swimmer, and the waves was so big, and I was so scared.
Swimming to the dock takes a huge effort, and when I finally reach the dock, climbed up and stand on it, my legs got really weak.

I was super scared.

Shallow water only, or swimming pool for me.




No comments: