BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Married !

August 9th, 2010
4.30 PM
King County Courthouse, Bellevue
Groom : Bill Wynn
Bride : Tessa
Witnesses : Helen Frain & Mike Knox
Attendees : Zelah, Dennis, Sarah & Mike

Courthouse

We arrived early, so we were all waiting in the waiting room, for 15-20 mins, and of course, take some pictures :
Bill & his good friend, Mike

Bride and Groom 

Mrs Frain, Zelah & Dennis
with Bill and Me

Bill started to get super nervous !

And I got super scared !

And he stays cool with his ruffles shirt....mad love

But ! 4.30 arrived, and Judge Garrow is coming.
The witnesses and us should sign some papers 


I signed it

He signed it too !

Certificate of Marriage
SIGNED !!!
Next step is to say the vow....
we walk to this courtroom !

courtroom !!!

getting ready
gotta love my long hair
saying the vow
Done saying the vow !

Seal it with a Kiss

then smile... :p (I got teary eyed)

My new mom :)

New Family, I got a mom and a sister (and a HUSBAND !)

Mrs Frain and Mike, our witnesses

happy friends :D

We went home to get dinner together, korean BBQ !

IT was a fine day...
and now I'm a WIFE !
I have a HUSBAND !!!
How cool is that ??

1 comment:

-Tess- said...

谢谢大家来看我的blog。。。 :)