BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just because.......

Just because :
1. your family sucks
2. your husband sucks
3. your in-laws sucks
4. your job sucks
5. your friend sucks
6. your neighbor sucks
7. your gf sucks
8. your parents sucks
9. your car sucks

basically your life sucks, doesn't mean mine sucks too !

So stop complaining if you want to have a great life !

You are what you think.

If you think your life sucks, then it is sucks.

I want to have a beautiful life, so I think my life is beautiful.
1. Wonderful parents
2. Wonderful sibling and sis in law
3. Wonderful husband
4. Wonderful in-laws
5. Wonderful puppy
6. Wonderful friends
7. Wonderful neighbors
8. Wonderful car
9. And wonderful job once I have it.

Life is just so wonderful !

3 comments:

Vamp007 said...

LIKE this ;D

Ling said...

LIKE!!!

-Tess- said...

I grinned so big when I saw your comment. Sooo facebook !
Thanx for liking, I just want to stop those people from dragging down my mood with their sucky life !
Obviously my life is not wonderful all the time, but I tried to be positive !

Keep up the happy mood, Seni & Yatty :)