BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1, 2010 Celebration of my Departure

I am about to leave soon.
I do feel sad to leave my comfort zone, but at the same time, also excited (and nervous) to start my new life in my new what-so-called HOME

So, we gather in grandma's house, and I asked 2 of my best boy friends, Erik & Edison to come...
It was super fun, when my aunties try to be matchmaker between Erik and Helen.
It was so funny, to see Erik's face turned red, while Helen stay cool (both in their own personality!)
We laughed so hard till we hurt our stomach !

Below are the pictures, taken by Panji, my talented cousin :
super boy friends, Erik & Edison

Oom Teguh - Denny - Papa

My brother and my sister in law
Me and Tante Iin 

Helen

Me-Papa

My good-luck cake :)

Panji & Me

From 5 become 7 within this year ! 

Tante Yeye, the pirate aunty

Denny

Happy Tantes-Ooms & Sepupus

The sepupus & the boy friends
Erik and Helen, hope they will fall in LOVE ! :D



2 comments:

dhoroteaastrid said...

gonna miss u bestie...!!
tapi gw akan punya temen insomnia baru..
karna beda waktu yah..
yaayy!!
wish u all the best,darling tess...
semoga lancar semuanya.
wish u all the best!!!!
takecare ya tess..

hugs!

-Tess- said...

@ 姿弘綸穎
谢谢! 我会的 :)

@Astrid
Thank you untuk doanyaaa......
tar gw temenin ke insoman elo, secara beda waktu...!
be strong !
*hugs love and kisses*