BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Honey, Let's do road trip to the Moon a.k.a Honeymoon !

Married ?! YAY !

On August 20th, Husband and I (yes, I have a husband !) driving all the way to San Fransisco, on our Road Trip Honeymoon holiday (uber combo!)

1st night we drove all the way from Seattle to Eugene. We left home at 3pm, and reach our camp site at 00.00 !
We got bad traffic around Tacoma which caused 6 hrs trip to become 8hrs !
We didn't set the tent, we just arrange the mattress, brush our teeth, and just sleep immediately, snuggled inside our sleeping bag. Tired.

Our bed


the view at 7am

The campground

Second day we continue the trip.
Our next stop is Oakland, to see Dan, Bill's friend from college.
On the way, I drove and TADAAAAAA !!!! I got stopped by a police and got a speeding ticket !!
Speed limit was 65mph, and I was 79mph (Eventhough Bill said it was 82mph)
Regardless what my speed was, I was all shaky and scared and I cried after the cop was gone :((

However, the view was really beautiful





Crossing the bridge, getting into Oakland

Finally, Dan's house
Russel (white), Lola (brown), Dan (with the beard), Husband (facing the fridge)

Russel, the cutest dog ever (not in size!)

We went out with Dan and Lauren, his gf to watch The Inception. I watched the movie before I left for US, so for sure, I slept a little bit (and so does Lauren), and chat with my dad during the movie. 
We stayed at Dan's house

The next day, was SUNNY ! and HOT !
The four of us went out to see baseball game, then we went to Lake Temescal to cool off.




Thank you for SPF's to safe my skin :)

Dan and Lauren

Lake Temescal 

Dan & Lauren

Husband & I

That night we ate at Jayakarta Restaurant, which is obviously is an Indonesian Restaurant, with MEIKE ! and of course Dan and Lauren & Husband.
And YES, I met MEIKE, my gf from college. The last time I saw her was in 2006, before I left for China.
Bill sent us back to Meike's place,in San Francisco, where I will spent the next 3 nights in, since he is going on a hike with Dan.

Below are Meike and I, during my stay in SF :








From SF, we headed to Six Flags in Vallejo.
We bought tickets online, etc, but when we arrived, it is CLOSED !!!! :(
They only open on weekends, and they don't even bother to mention it on the web when we purchase the ticket !
So we head to Calistoga instead, and pamper ourself by getting mud bath, and soak ourselves in hotspring pool. HEAVEN !

The next day we head to Redding, CA, where we gonna have our wedding pictures taken by my college friend, Tessy.
I brought some Indonesian spices with me and share some pempek which I bought from Meike's friend with her.
Our photos, taken by Tessy :





Bill, wiping off my lipgloss after we kissed :D

The next day, we drove 10-11 hours back to Seattle.
We miss our nice shower and our comfortable bed, and our little puppy, and of course our mom.

It was a fun trip.
A unique honeymoon, with bill and friends.

I am happy

No comments: