BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Night (sigh)

I've been eating like crazy today :
2 bowls of my home made soup
1 bars of Meiji Black Chocolate 65grams
1 chocolate chips cookies 95 grams
half bar of Cheese
At least 5 toffee candies,
1 plate of Stir Fry Celery
All since 12pm.

And I still want some more.

Dudududu.....This happens every few months near my period. Woman !!


Bill is out playing pool with his friend, while I stay at home with Muffin, and try to do some online scrapbooking (I want to do the real scrapbooking once I'm in US)

It was a one fine weekend.
Staying at home alllll day

3 comments:

Ling said...

Love the idea of staying at home at weekend!! I did that too last Sunday :D

Ling said...

btw, love your new template.. especially the header pic! Thats Woww!

Ehmm, how about u resize it a bit, so the pic could fit to the template perfectly? Its kind of oversize :P
hihihi just some thought of mine, hope you dont mind ^^

-Tess- said...

Ling-ski !!!

Ur comment are most welcome ! :D
I saw that the pic is a bit tooooo big, but im so lazy toooo resize it...I will do it someday, I promise !!

Maklum lah tang, milih fotonya aja uda stenga jam, terus pas dipasang eh kegedean, gwnya uda males nge-resize... LOL

tar kl gw rajin, gw re-size yaaa....wekekekeke.....
btw, lo demen scrapbook ga ?