BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

a recap

Its been a while since the last time I post anything on here.
So...here is the recap :

1. I wrote email to an important person and told him what happen with work life.
I trust him dearly so that I dare to share this with him, and ask his opinion.
According to him, they still need me, and all the bad words is just and emotional words.
Whatever it is, let's forget about it.

I decided I will stay as long as I can, and I will fall down, but I will walk again, and for sure will be able to run again. It's ok. Life been so hard the last almost 2 years. But since I'm still here, I can hold it for another 8 months.

I should remember that this job will help to find the better new job in US. The experience is all that matters.
I should be able to support myself in US.

And if I feel like I can't take it any longer, I'll quit.

-------------------------------------------------

2. Halloween was fun. I didn't dress up or anything, but we went to Bill's collague's house, and there we met some other people, ate hot pot, play twister and UNO.
It was really fun !

---------------------------------------------------

3. The weather drop in a blink of an eye !
Saturday I still wear shorts and t-shirt, and suddenly sunday I already wearing training pants and sweaters !
Holy god !
And today, it is even worse.
Wind blowing really hard and it hurts my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

4. I woke up with 2 piles of dog poop and 1 little pond of pee from Muffin.
Apparantly he got sick from the bone which we gave him last night.
He also threw up in right on our door mat just when Bill bring him back from the routine walk in the morning.
Our baby is sick.
Hope he will be fine soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5. The person who "abuse" me became famous within my family (aunts and cousins)
They don't like him dearly, and they told me that I shouldn't worry or be upset,
Karma is still ruling the world :)
Thank you for your support, family !
I appreciate it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. I am very thankful family and friends who supported me when I have a hard time.
mama-papa-kakak, bill, chase, thomas, danilo, matteo, devi, felice, rian, thomas rio, rosma, rossy, so, yatty, edison, maggie, nikke.
U were there to listen.
Thank you.

Love,
Tessa

1 comment:

.mister.dison. said...

I'm here. Listening to you dawling.