BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My dear Fiona


This is Me, Fiona and Onni.
We always call her Onni, because she is older than us, but she is very young at heart ! Me and Fiona love her so much, we keep in touch with our Onni frequently.

But here, I will talk about Fiona...Happy reading !

Fiona is my classmates during my study time in Beijing.
She is malaysian, and we just click since the first time we see each other.
Me and her has been separated for more than 1 year, but believe it or not, our friendship stays, and we wrote to each other often.
I miss her dearly, and I always feel close to her.



Me and Fiona, at Fragrance Hill, Beijing

This is great, considering that I only be friends (in real life) for 1 semester with her.
We declare ourself Sister, even from different blood :)

Me and my dear sister fiona almost always complain about how hard our job is.
She got a crazy boss, and backstabbing colleague, while my boss is just like hers but my colleagues are annoying LOL

Recently she is having a hard time to motivate herself to go to work. She said "Don’t feel like working. I’m dragging my feet to work every morning. I hate such feelings.. I’m trying my best not to think about it but somehow it just doesn’t seem to work. I really hope that it’s april now. so that I can tender the resignation letter.. can’t take it anymore!!"

Oh gosh, so do I !!!

I can't wait till June to be able to leave this office, and get into the new life.
What do I know about my next life ?! Nothing, but I'm positive it will be less stressful.
I just have to believe that.

I woke up every morning and think "hooray, and new day ! hope it is a good day, and pass very fast !"
Yes, I motivate myself to face each day, so days will just pass me by.

Badaling Great Wall, End of Year 2007

I am planning to visit her sometime next year,on a holiday to Malaysia, and I am looking forward for it.
She said she will take a good care of us (I believe she will!), and she will do some savings to attend my big event next year ! :D

I miss her dearly. Oh, she will be 25 soon !

No comments: