BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

I am excited!

On June 24th - 27th, 
I will get to see this girl :
My BEST friend FIONA will be my bridesmaid for the wedding reception in Jakarta.
I knew her when I was studying Mandarin Chinese in Beijing back in 2007. She was my class mates, we went study and shopping together.

She has a super positive attitude, very polite, and considerate, also cheerful, which are the reasons I love being with her. Her only flaw is that she live too far away from me (or me being far away from her :p)

I only known her for about 5-6 months before the semester ended, and she went back to her hometown in Malaysia, while I moved to Shanghai. But we kept in touch.
It wasn't till July 2010 I flew to Malaysia with my mom, and get to spend few days with her.
I love her and I really can't wait to see her....

If you see this pretty girl on my wedding day, she is my best friend!


No comments: