BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Back at home

This trip to Indonesia is the 1st trip for Bill & I to be on the plane for such a longg time. It took us 17 hours on airplane, plus 4 hrs transit to get to Indonesia. We were lucky that the middle seat in between us was empty, which really help us to get a good sleep (space is a big deal when u fly that long).



Husband & I, Sea-Tac Airport


I also bought my 1st 42" ugly doll, which I brought to the plane as my pillow. That was comfortable, not to mention cute! He will be the pillow for our couch, as I always wanted since few years back.

Ugly looks funny here, as if I strangle him to death 

Purse filled with the essentials

My dad wait for us in the airport. The whole process with the immigration for Bill went smoothly, only took a little bit long to wAit for our luggage (we brought 4 big bags!)
The drive home was fine, and it was good to be home. Greeted by my mom, met my nephew for the 1st time (he is pretty cute), ate my mom delicious home made food, and Bill got massage right away.

Happy!

No comments: