BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Old picture in a band

My friend, Astrida found old pictures from Junior High, and scanned it.
I got tagged, and it is a picture of me (and some other people) in a band ! Playing BASS !!!

I don't even remember playing that day. I still remember wearing the outfit, but not remember being on the stage play music.
It was our junior high's farewell party, where we stay in the school all night.
It was fun.
The skinny guy on the blue shirt was my ex boyfriend, Adit, whom I dated for 1,5 years.
And actually we're going to have a wedding reception on the same day! What a coincidence!

I remember wearing those jeans which previously belong to my dad, modified with some appliques, black spyderbilt t-shirt (was my fave t-shirt), basketball shoes, and a long sleeves shirt belong to him.

No comments: