BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A note from Muffin


Hi everyone ! I'm Muffin, the luckiest dog in the world.
Mommy and Daddy adopted me last August, from Mommy's friend.
Then I got showered with so much love, and a lots of discipline and training, and since mommy and daddy love me so much, on June 2010, I flew to Vancouver with daddy, and now I've been living in Seattle in a big house with a big yard.

I am so happy, I love my parents.
The thing is, I still have accident inside the house.
This morning I pooped in front of the TV on the basement. Daddy was so upset,
and mommy almost broke her hand carrying 1 gallon of anti odor solution for the carpet.
I wish mommy and daddy know that I didn't do it on purpose.
I wish I could help my self.

Even though I did bad thing today, mommy forgive me.
She clean up roast chicken today, and she mixed some chicken with my dog food.
It's so delicious.
I've been gaining some weight, you know ?!
But it's important, because winter is coming, and the weather is getting cold and wet *yuck!*

Ok, I gotta go now, mommy needs to use the computer to do her homework.
I will stay beside her and watch her, and probably fall asleep.

See you later !

No comments: