BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A beautiful Sunday

  • I drove to the Church, and I enjoy it. I go to Holy Family Kirkland Church every Sunday morning, and it's really close from where we live. It's a nice church and I love it. They have children in the choir, and it really bring a joy in my heart to hear them sing. Hope someday, my kids will grow to know and love God.
  • It is snowing ! First only a little bit, then gradually more and more snow landed on earth. I took Muffin for his 1st walk in the snow, and I'm so glad that he seems to enjoy it. We'll see when it's all snowy on the street. I didn't take picture, because I forgot my phone and needles to say my camera.
  • I am in the process of choosing my engagement pictures to be edited and printed out, I will get it done by today. I promise. How hard it is to choose 100 pics out of several hundreds ?
  • The Adidas down jacket which I bought in Shanghai earlier this year is really worth the money I spent. I felt comfortably warm wearing them. The only thing I really consider to buy is a snow boots, since my toes felt so cold till it hurts. 
  • My husband is wonderful ! This is what makes my life so happy. 

No comments: