BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

A note from Muffin : Snowy day

The days are getting colder and colder,
I am so happy that I have fur, and the fact that I'm gaining some weight also helps to keep me warm.

It was snowing this morning when mommy was about to go to school.
But since there is no bus operating to take mom to school, and it seems to dangerous if Daddy took mom to school, Mom decided to stay at home, and together with daddy, they took me out on a walk.
In the snow !

I am so excited, it is my first snow.
When I live in Shanghai, there isn't any snow for me.

Mommy put on my red scarf (it's not my favourite, by I let mommy put it on me, because she thought I look handsome with it).
Mommy and Daddy got dressed up, getting ready to go out in the cold weather.
I was so excited I can't sit still when she put on my leash.

The snow was a little bit cold on my paws, but I like it.

Daddy hold my leash, while mommy take some pictures, she wants to make sure that every moment is captured.
It's my 1st SNOW ! big thing, you know ?!

Below you can see some pictures that my mommy took :
Wearing my scarf, ready to go out

Me and Daddy

I was running around in the snow. It's fun !

Snow on the trees

Mommy throwing some snow on my face (-_-")

Walking in the forest, especially when it's snowing, really makes me tired.
I am going to sleep now.

bye bye !

No comments: