BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

3 things !

Three tv shows I watch:


Parks and Recreation
Hells Kitchen
The Office

Three of my favorite drinks at Starbucks:

Iced Caramel Macchiato
Iced Caramel Latte
Hot Chocolate

Three places I want to go:

HOME
East Coast
Australia + NZ

Three things that I do often for fun:

Wander around at Craft's store
Walking around downtown
Playing with Muffin

Three things I still want to do:

Learn tons of handy-crafty things
Live life to the fullest
Travel around the world

Three things I wish I did more often

Exercise
Take pictures
Cook good food

Three things I can't wait to be done with:

SCHOOL !!!!
Winter, which haven't started yet
SCHOOL !

Three things that make me smile:

Husband
Muffin
Good news

Three things I look forward in 5 years:

Be done with study, and start working
Purchase our first house and my first car
Baby, our own baby :)


No comments: