BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Reasons to live

There are lots of reasons why I don't want to die:

  1. I don't want Bill to live alone without me :)
  2. My parents are still alive, and I should be the one who send them away
  3. Too many places I haven't visit.
  4. Pancakes, Indonesian food, Michelle's homemade spaghetti sauce, Marcia's chicken soup, Zelah's stir fry asparagus with meat, my mom's homemade food, and tons of millions of food I love.
  5. Muffin my boy, all my pride and joy.
  6. My blog, who will continue to write on them ?
  7. Nice warm weather every summer, snow in the winter, falling leaves during fall, and the blooming flowers in the spring.
  8. Silly and funny moments with Bill
  9. etc
  10. etc
  11. etc
Live life to the fullest, Laugh as there's no tomorrow, Love one another.

No comments: